Energy Efficiency Grants


About Grants for Energy Saving and Energy Producing Equipment
Grants for energy efficient equipment are offered through several sources, including federal and state agencies. Federal agencies offer these energy saving grants because they see the impact across the country when all the savings are tallied. Some applications are 120 pages or more and portions of the process are complicated, but EIM can simplify your life by completing the application for you and helping you each step of the way. Let EIM assist with your energy efficiency and energy producing projects! Call us at 317-228-0134 to get started.

Rural Energy for America Program (REAP)
Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) is administered through the Rural Development Office at the USDA. You might use a REAP grant to pay up to 25% of eligible project costs for new energy-efficient equipment such as grain dryers or grain monitors, irrigation equipment, and animal housing upgrades. These energy efficiency improvement grants range from $1,500 to $250,000. The REAP grant can also be used for renewable energy projects, such as solar power, wind power, or biomass burners. REAP grants for renewable energy projects range from $2,500 minimum to $500,000 maximum. Energy Improvement Matters has helped hundreds of farmers and rural small businesses improve their business and would like to assist you. Call us to discuss eligibility.

learn more

Looking for grants to start new business? Continue here.